APPLY FOR NEW HYDRO SERVICE
Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro Inc. requires that all customers applying for hydro service complete a New Account Application, prior to service connection. This Application forms a contract between Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro Inc. and the Customer for the supply of electrical energy.
All requests for service must include:
- name of the customer to be billed
- the service address (where the service is to be supplied)
- the date connection is required
- mailing address (if different from the service address)
- owner or tenant classification
- names of all adult occupants residing at the service address
- former address and final reading date (if required)
- telephone number
- signature of responsible party and/or signing officer of company
- must provide one piece of appropriate photo identification
- signature of customer on PIPEDA Consent Form
Customers can provide this information by either, visiting our office during regular business hours, or, by completing the New Account Application and PIPEDA Consent Form (see below) with the above information and forwarding the completed document to our Customer Services Department.
New Account Application and PIPEDA Consent Form
If you have any questions or require further information, our Customer Service Representatives would be pleased to assist you by calling (519) 743-3600.
Please return completed New Account Application and PIPEDA Consent Form to our office in person, by fax to (519) 745-3631, or by email to email@example.com.
New account requests may be required to provide a security deposit. Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at (519) 743-3600 to determine the security deposit requirement.